Cheap Car Insurance Rates in Salt Lake City, Utah
If you are in need of great service, but don’t want to pay the high premiums, Direct Insurance Services can help. We established an insurance agency to offer cheap car insurance premiums without the sacrifice in coverage or service. In fact, we represent some of the top insurance companies in the Utah and offer quotes from multiple companies at once.
Our licensed staff of insurance agents will help you find the best car insurance for the lowest price in Utah. We can offer quotes and even bind coverage over the phone, so there is no reason to stop in. We can even offer same-day insurance coverage.
Inexpensive auto insurance in Utah does not mean you have to sacrifice peace of mind. The state regulates the coverage provided, so the product doesn’t vary much between carriers. Now, only you can decide whether or not to purchase the extra coverage like personal injury protection and comprehensive and collision coverage. However, liability insurance is required by law, so you’ll need that.
Low-priced car insurance quotes from our agency are just a call away.
Also, be on the lookout for great discounts such as:
- Multi-policy: Bundling multiple polices like auto, home and boat with the same insurance carrier can save you some money.
- Good or distant student: If your student keeps their grades above certain level (as designated by the insurer) they may be eligible for a good student discount. The insurance carrier will need proof, typically sending a transcript will suffice. If your student is attending college at a distant (typically more than 500 miles from home, but that varies by carrier) you may be eligible for a discount on the vehicle since it may not be driven as much.
- Education level: Like an extension of the good student discount, drivers who hold advanced degrees, like a bachelor’s degree, may qualify for a discount.
- Defensive Driver: Taking a carrier approved defensive driving course could earn you a discount on your auto insurance policy. Check with your insurance agent, as this type of discount may be limited to certain age groups.
- Multi-vehicle: Like a multi-policy discount, insuring multiple vehicles with the same carrier may earn you a small discount.
- Green vehicle: If you drive an electric or hybrid vehicle, you may be eligible for a discount. Ask your agent to see if your vehicle qualifies.
- Anti-theft: Vehicles with anti-theft systems statically tend to be stolen less often, thus a lower risk. You may be entitled to a small discount if your vehicle meets the criteria.
- Anti-lock brakes: The anti-lock brake feature is standard on almost all new vehicles. Check with your insurance agent to see if your carrier provides a discount for anti-lock brakes.
- Safe driver (accident free): Many major insurance carriers will award safe driving discounts to drivers who have been accident free for several years. The criteria vary between insurance carriers.
- Military: Active and veteran military members are often eligible for discounted auto insurance. Ask your insurance agent to see if you qualify.
- Early quote/signing: If you are looking to change insurance carriers or upgrade your auto insurance, getting a quote (and signing up) before your current policy has expired may get you a discount. You may need to get a quote within a certain number of days prior to your policy expiration, so check with your agent.
- Paid-in-full: You will see the discount reflected in the price when you are presented with your options for paying your auto insurance policy. Paying off the policy in full will cost you a little less than paying every month.
- Paperless: Do not want to get a paper statement? Great, you get a discount. Most major insurance carriers offer discounts for customers who choose to do automatic billing and receive emails rather than paper statements.
- Loyalty: Sticking with your insurance carrier for three or more years could earn you a discount for every loyalty milestone you hit. Typically, these rewards not only include a discount on the cost of your policy, they can sometimes include accident forgiveness!
Call to get started today!